This web site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 6. You may notice
decreased functionality compared to other web browsers. Please follow the
link below to upgrade to a new version of Internet Explorer.
The "Yes" link below will take you out of the Abbott Laboratories family of websites.
Links which take you out of Abbott Laboratories worldwide web sites are not under the
control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the
contents of any such site or any further links from such site. Abbott Laboratories is
providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement of the linked site by Abbott Laboratories.
Do you wish to leave this site?
Peripheral & Biliary Self-Expanding Stent Systems
Absolute Pro LL Peripheral Self-Expanding Stent System
Delivering Absolute Performance. Extending our Legacy.
Absolute Pro LL, Peripheral Self-Expanding Stent is the addition to the clinically proven Absolute stent family. Absolute Pro LL combines Absolute stent design with the superb Absolute Pro delivery system and an ergonomic handle designed to treat longer SFA lesions.
Excellent Absolute stent fracture resistance due to:
- Nest corrugated stent design for outstanding flexibility and vessel conformability
- Advanced stent electro and micro polish for optimal surface finish to enhance stent durability
Powered by Triaxial Technology:
- Stabilizing sheath for stent deployment accuracy
- I-beam for kink resistance, longitudinal strength and pushability during stent delivery
- Outer member for ease of deployment
- Ergonomic handle for accurate and controlled deployment
Clinically proven to treat long SFA lesions
- Absolute stent shows sustained benefit when compared to PTA1-3
- Quality of life significantly improved after Absolute stenting over PTA1-3
*Artwork shown not to scale
1. M. Schillinger et al. / NEJM; Vol 354, N18; 1879-1888/Absolute Vienna Trial
2. M. Schillinger / Circulation 2007; 115:2745-2749
3. S. Sabeti / J Endovasc Ther 2007; 14:431-437
4. O. Schlager et al / J Endovasc Ther 2005; 12:676-684
5. S.H. Duda et al. J Endovasc Ther 2006; 13:701-710
6. Marc Bosiers et al. J Endovasc Ther 2009; 16:261-269
AP2932866-OUS Rev. A