This web site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 6. You may notice
decreased functionality compared to other web browsers. Please follow the
link below to upgrade to a new version of Internet Explorer.
The "Yes" link below will take you out of the Abbott Laboratories family of websites.
Links which take you out of Abbott Laboratories worldwide web sites are not under the
control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the
contents of any such site or any further links from such site. Abbott Laboratories is
providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement of the linked site by Abbott Laboratories.
Do you wish to leave this site?
Perclose ProGlide Suture-Mediated Closure System
Provides the security of suture for vascular closure of 5-8F access sites
- Ability to maintain vascular access throughout deployment
- Flexibility to pre-close and close over the wire
- Simplified knot delivery with pre-tied knot
- Mechanical Closure – hemostasis is not clot dependent
- Challenge and confirm on the table gives you the close you can trust
- Device numbered with deployment sequence Immediate re-access
- Reduced time to hemostasis, ambulation, and discharge
Designed for use in 5 to 8 F access sites following diagnostic or interventional catheterization procedures
Product Code/ Catalog # 12673
Sold 10 systems per box
Included in Perclose ProGlide System Package: 1 Perclose ProGlide,1 Suture Trimmer, 1 Knot Pusher
AP2932886 Rev. B