This web site is not optimized for Internet Explorer 6. You may notice
decreased functionality compared to other web browsers. Please follow the
link below to upgrade to a new version of Internet Explorer.
The "Yes" link below will take you out of the Abbott Laboratories family of websites.
Links which take you out of Abbott Laboratories worldwide web sites are not under the
control of Abbott Laboratories, and Abbott Laboratories is not responsible for the
contents of any such site or any further links from such site. Abbott Laboratories is
providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement of the linked site by Abbott Laboratories.
Do you wish to leave this site?
Coronary Drug Eluting Stents
XIENCE Xpedition Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System
The most agile XIENCE. Ever.
- Smooth Tracking Through Challenging Anatomy
- Brand New Delivery System to Enhance Acute Performance of the Proven XIENCE Implant
- XIENCE Safety
- 3-Month DAPT Indication for Outstanding Safety
- Consistently Low Stent Thrombosis Rates. Trial after Trial.
Smooth Tracking Through Challenging Anatomy
Stent Delivery System Drives Acute Performance
- Catheter Performance Test results show 22% less force is used to deliver XIENCE Xpedition versus XIENCE PRIME1
Proven XIENCE Implant
- Efficacious low dose of everolimus
- Biocompatible coating technology
- Over 11.6 million MULTI-LINK stents implanted to date worldwide2
Track smoothly around sharp bends in tortuous anatomy
- Fully integrated tip continues to guide wire notch with no transitions for excellent tracking
- Ultra low distal seal technology for outstanding crossability
Deliver with confidence
- More flexible multi-layered balloon with flatter compliance
Cross challenging anatomy with ease
- Hypotube skive transition for exceptional support
- Smooth and reduced transitions across the entire system for optimal froce transfe
1. Data from catheter performance test on file at Abbott Vascular, R-053012-DS-3.
2. Based on MULTI-LINK, MULTI-LINK HP, MULTI-LINK PIXEL, MULTI-LINK DUET, MULTI-LINK TETRA, MULTI-LINK PENTA, MULTI-LINK ZETA, MULTI-LINK VISION, XIENCE V, XIENCE PRIME and Promus. Data on file at Abbott Vascular, September 2011.
XIENCE Safety, Now with Shorter DAPT
3-month DAPT Indication for Outstanding Safety
Consistently Low Stent Thrombosis Rates. Trial After Trial.
International XIENCE Xpedition product numbers
Unique 3.25 mm Diameter for More Accurate Vessel Sizing
AP2937087-OUS Rev. A